Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Um question...
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty8/5/2010, 1:23 am by randomgirl

» Favorite candy?
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty8/3/2010, 10:42 pm by randomgirl

» Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading.
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty7/27/2010, 12:25 am by JacquiexJurassic

» Members of the forum...I bring you Nixon
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty7/24/2010, 1:44 am by xX:Mizu-Suru:Xx

» Okay well... I'm new! x3
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty7/24/2010, 12:11 am by randomgirl

» The Truth...
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty7/20/2010, 3:59 pm by JacquiexJurassic

» Love like woe
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty7/19/2010, 11:59 pm by randomgirl

» Just because I'm bored...
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty7/19/2010, 7:32 pm by JacquiexJurassic

» You make me touch your hands for stupid reasons
Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty7/19/2010, 3:24 pm by Meme

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading.

2 posters

:: General :: Rant!

Go down

Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading.

Post  JacquiexJurassic 7/25/2010, 8:43 pm

Yeah...so I decided to dye my hair brown on top and blonde underneath. But it was black, so i was gonna get that color stripper stuff that takes the color out of your hair. My parents said I wouldn't need it, just bleach my entire head blonde and then do whatever needs to be brown. Well guess what? IT DIDN'T WORK IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. So my friend and her mum (who were doing my hair) went ahead and bleached the bottom layer of my hair blonde. Turned out perfect. THEN when we went to do the brown, it didn't work at all EXCEPT for on my roots. So now I have brown roots, black hair, blonde underneath, and I look fucking fantastic. Maybe it's a little vein that I worry about how I look, but at the moment I just don't give a fuck. I don't care how I look to other people, but this is pretty ridiculous. However, somehow, this is still all my fault. There is no way to fix it, I don't care what anyone is saying. My hair is fried from bleach and still mostly black. I didn't even get to cut it. At the moment, I am honestly considering shaving my head and buying a wig. It's that bad. helpless

By the way, I know someone back on EP posted something like this saying "MY HAIR DYE DIDN'T WORK! I JUST WANNA CUT MYSELF AND DIE! AM I EMO YET?"
But I'm not trying to do that. I'm just extremely frustrated.
JacquiexJurassic
JacquiexJurassic
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty Re: Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading.

Post  randomgirl 7/25/2010, 9:07 pm

yikes :/ i was going to bleach my hair because everytime i try to dye my hair a color it doesnt show up.like last year i tried to put green streaks in my hair...it never showed up...so i washed it out and it got all over my face,part of my arms, and my hands. I was like that for a month.
randomgirl
randomgirl

Back to top Go down

Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading. Empty Re: Hair dye...? Yeah, it's not really important. Don't even bother reading.

Post  JacquiexJurassic 7/25/2010, 9:19 pm

That sounds terrible. My friend who did my hair was dying her bangs blue last night and got it all over the place and all over her, too. My parents are desperately trying to fix it because they say they don't wanna hear me bitch. I'm wearing a baseball cap, but it still doesn't look good. I wanna go back to my natural color and get it razor layered with bangs. But I'm not sure how this is all gonna go.
JacquiexJurassic
JacquiexJurassic
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  randomgirl 7/26/2010, 2:28 pm

People called me hulk and dino >.< it was kinda funny though. Hopefully your hair looks how you want it to, when you go back to your natural color and get it razor layered with bangs.
randomgirl
randomgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  JacquiexJurassic 7/27/2010, 12:25 am

I hope so. I'm dying it today and getting it cut either Wednesday or Thursday I think. It's not as bad now because I got some of it to wash out, but it's still pretty ridiculous Razz
JacquiexJurassic
JacquiexJurassic
Level 2
Level 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Rant!

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum